A Modern-Day Fool’s Relationship with Slothfulness
Biblical “slothfulness” is more than just being lazy and it is deeply ingrained in the psyche of every modern-day believer in the Bible. Solomon knew of this ahead of time and he gave us many clues in the book of Proverbs to help us avoid this mindset. Avoiding the slothful mindset is key to avoiding the Strange Woman.
Subscribe to Email List!
- Who is the Strange Woman?
- Rethinking the Strange Woman
- Establishing the Trailhead – The Fear of YHWH
- Choosing Your Path with Discernment
- Recognizing the Proverbial Sinner
- Nothing New Under the Sun
- Flipping (Your Understanding of) the Bird
- Peeling Back the Layers to Find Pure Wisdom
- Wisdom’s Target Audience
- Spiritual Junk Food and You
- The Truth About Foolishness and the Heart of Nabal
- Fools Hate Knowledge, Yet Know Everything
- Foolish Talk – When Too Much is Never Enough
- Fools Want to Be Spiritual