There could be several reasons you are here. Maybe you’re curious about King Solomon’s reference to the “strange woman” in Proverbs and your studies led you here, or maybe you stumbled upon this blog because your Facebook friend shared one of my posts. Or maybe you’re just curious about what I’m going to write next after HonorOfKings.org.
Whichever path led you to this site, I’m glad that you’re here and I hope that you’re still willing to “search out a matter.” (Proverbs 25:2)
I sincerely believe that you are going to find a lot of new and useful information on this site, but unlike the millions of blogs in the “blogosphere,” which have disparate posts organized into various categories, TheStrangeWoman.com has posts that build upon one another.
Because of this dynamic, it’s simply impossible to jump into the middle of it and expect to understand the whole. If you start anywhere in the middle, I can almost guarantee that you’re going to think that I’ve lost my mind.
Houses have foundations.
You can admire the windows, doorways and trim of a house, but those are only accessories. If you do not understand the foundation of a house, you cannot determine whether or not the house will crumble with the passage of time or stand forever.
I’m trying to build a case with TheStrangeWoman.com, and that case is either going to stand or fall before the Judge one day. I want you to consider all of the evidence that I am going to present and make a judgment that will affect you eternally.
- Who Is the Strange Woman? – written December 18, 2019
- Rethinking the Strange Woman – written January 26, 2020
- Establishing the Trailhead – The Fear of YHWH – written February 10, 2020
- Choosing Your Path with Discernment – written February 20, 2020
- Recognizing the Proverbial Sinner – written March 10, 2020
- Nothing New Under the Sun – written March 25, 2020
- Flipping (Your Understanding of) the Bird – written April 19, 2020
- Peeling Back the Layers to Find Pure Wisdom – written May 05, 2020
- Wisdom’s Target Audience – written May 28, 2020
- Spiritual Junk Food and You – written June 24, 2020
- The Truth About Foolishness and the Heart of Nabal – written July 07, 2020
- Fools Hate Knowledge, Yet Know Everything – written September 22, 2020
- Foolish Talk – When Too Much is Never Enough – written October 13, 2020 *New!